Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Just Meh

I've been having one of those blah weeks; I'm not stressed or anxious, I'm just feeling a bit dissatisfied again. It kinda revolves around work, but unlike my previous job I don't feel stressed or angry. I guess I just have a problem with keeping myself busy, because it feels like I'm drained due to work and yet if I wasn't working I'd just be extremely bored and unproductive. At the same time, socialization at work can energize me and make me feel great. I just need to find a way to balance out the two or learn to how to work at home. 

I feel completely drained and almost like my brain has given up and just accepted the way things are. Although there's a part of me that wants to rant about having to need a job and being unable to work the way I want to, there's another (more successful) part that just wants to suffer in silence and shut the hell up. 

Which is probably why this post is going to be such a short one. I wanted to get it out there, but I've just given up on trying to figure shit out... at least today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment