Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pas d'appétit

Well, today has been kinda weird. I'm in a better mood and have started to find ways to de-stress. Writing random ranting blogposts is one of them, in case you haven't realized this. I've also started to read books again. I don't think I've read a novel for leisure in around 2 years. I tried, but my own writing kinda took over. So, my reading choices for the last 2 years have been either manga, non-fiction or books for my L.A. class. However, yesterday I finally started reading again...and I liked it! Usually, I've attempted to read a book but haven't been able to finish it because I either my mind likes to wander.

In other news, my appetite has been weird. I can't think of food without becoming disgusted and feeling nauseous, yet at random points I'll actually get the desire to eat something and as long as I don't think too much about it, I can eat a little bit. For breakfast, I had some toast and I managed to eat something for lunch, but for supper, i could only manage one samosa. Imagine someone forcing you to eat something utterly revolting and the entire time you were doing your best not to vomit all over the counter...yeah, that's how I felt trying to eat that samosa and it tasted good! Needless to say, I'm getting kinda worried.

I'm tired of being tired. I wake up and feel exhausted already an hour later. Every time I start to relax, my eyelids begin to droop and my breathing starts to get slower, which is the prelude to my deep sleep. Even right now, I feel like I have giant bags under my eyes (but I don't, I checked!).

That's all for now, because I'm too darn tired to write any more. ;)
-Asiemens

No comments:

Post a Comment