Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Been Gone Awhile

Ooops. Guess who hasn't kept her promise to post an article at least once a week. Pick me, pick me! Was it...me? Yup. Lately, we've had a lot of guests come out to visit and I've been focusing a lot on them. Not only that, but I've really been focusing on my new novella based on the Theseus and the minotaur myth. I was trying to get it finished by today, but I failed. :( I guess I'll just have to try harder. For now I'll blame it on my Mac with wasn't working properly for the past week. Thanks to Apple, and the genius bar, it's all good now. :)

Sorry for the super short post, I just wanted to keep you updated. I promise that sometime this month, there will be a new article so stay tuned. I have yet to hear from you on whether you'd like a monthly newsletter, or any new article ideas. Feel free to check out my website. There's a lot of cool info and stuff there. If you'd like to read some of my stories, you check out my profile on Writerscafe. The link is at the end of this post.

I hope you're having an awesome summer so far, and I hope to get that article to you soon.
-Asiemens


No comments:

Post a Comment